Sunday, March 30, 2008

*grin*

I just ordered 3 pounds of roving from the Brown Sheep Studio! Because I didn't get to dye or spin ANYthing this weekend, I will more than make up for it NEXT weekend. I've already got a pound and a half of falkland waiting for me...

Not that it was a bad weekend- I went up to Milwaukee (for FUN!) with some friends to tour the Sprecher Brewery. $3 for a tour, four 8 ounce "samples" in a glass cup and all the rootbeer and other soda you could drink... hel-lo! I'm not a beer drinker at all, but it was a good time nonetheless. After that, we got dinner at a restaurant at the bottom of the old Schlitz brewery, and then hit up some bars in downtown. I can't believe I have to go back up there tomorrow AGAIN, which means I should go to bed ASAP. Oh well, at least I get a free lunch.... :\

No comments: