Sunday, July 27, 2008

whole lotta roving

This was the first weekend I tried to bust my ass over the dye pots. I only really ass-busted yesterday, but that's because this morning I saw the new X-Files movie! Anyway, I met my "goal" which was 18 four-ounce handfuls of fiber. I managed to dye 5 skeins of yarn (custom order) and 13 rovings. I'm keeping about half of them for myself to spin, and I listed the rest today in my shop. Here's my favorite so far:

cyprus - merino

And here are the others, all hanging out in my yard, post photo-shoot.

roving pile

I was so tempted to fall asleep in the roving pile!

I did a few more today, including some for the Craftster Fiber of the Month swap. Now I'm finally going to go spin. This past week has be exhausting, for some reason, and has sucked away my spinning mojo.

No comments: