Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shop updates and spinning class!

Two quick things I want to announce:

As part of Chicagoland's first ever Yarn Crawl, I'll be teaching a drop spindle class at My Sister's Knits on Saturday, August 21 at 12 PM. If you've ever wanted to learn to spin your own yarn, this class will be a great introduction to the fun, easy, and portable art of drop spindling! Please contact the yarn shop direclty to sign up for this class.

Also, this Friday, August 13, I will be doing a shop update at www.cloudlover.com. This update will be pre-loaded, meaning everything will go live and available for purchase at 7PM CST. I'll continue to do Etsy updates, but I want to make a gradual move to my BigCartel shop as the listing process is much faster and easier, which in turn makes buying faster and easier. As always, I will combine shipping across both shops. :)

One last thing- as a follow up to my last blog post about donating a portion of shop sales to the International Bird Rescue Research Center, a total of $265 was raised and donated from all your purchases during July. Thank you SO much!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Darn you and your shop updates! ;) I can't wait to see what pretties you've got for us this week.

I'm so excited that your shop raised so much money for the birds! That's wonderful! :)